Sunday, August 27, 2017

Smoothie ice lollies

I've been hunting for lolly moulds for a while and even though I got a great set in TK Maxx, they wouldn't fit in my drawer freezer!
Eventually Lidl got little mould packs in, so I picked up 3 packs.  Basic and do the job, so log as you don't drop them, like I've done and cracked them.   I like to have fruit smoothies because you can bash anything into them and blitz.  Especially good if you want to use up the fruit before having to chuck it out!  I hate waste.


So I've been mixing and matching our fruit in the blender to make refreshing ice pops, I also added some of my elderflower champagne (although it went to one end of the lolly).  As you can see they slot into each other, perfect for lining up in the freezer drawer.
I also played around with vodka pops, but you can only have 20% vodka in there so really not worth it in my opinion.  I haven't tried the straight elderflower yet, but think that they will be fine, being low alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.