Sunday, August 27, 2017

King Cole Country Tweed

Like I said I couldn't wait to get into that new multi coloured yarn.  I've made myself a pair of socks for the winter since I've always got cold feet.  I love the autumnal shades of the yarn.

When the socks were done I decided on a slouchy hat.  Of course when you make one that's sorta pointy you need to put something on the end.  A couple of dangly tassels might have been better, but I settled for a braid instead to keep things simple.  I added a round of single crochet to the brim, to stop it from stretching too much.  I'd say I like the effect the yarn has in the hat better.
I will be going up on etsy later, at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.