Sunday, August 27, 2017

Recycling card bits


I've got a lot of bits floating around in my stash box, so much I don't know half of what is in there.  With all the new papers and bits I've bought recently I thought it was time to try and get some use out of them.
The one on the left is a garment tag which has made a nice romantic boho card.  The Daughter card is bits from an old birthday card.

This has also led to the beginnings of Christmas...... not like that word hasn't been mention often already!  But why are people talking about it in June and July?!


I'm just going to say here's a nice winter scene and some glittery seaweed!  The Seasons Greetings went onto the seaweed card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.