Sunday, August 27, 2017

Magic Seaweed

This is a new thing I'm trying out. Using seaweed as card toppers. I let it dry out, then press it for a few days.  I've found that dipping the ends in glue then glitter, causes it to curl up again.  Not something I want.
So I've opted for fixing it to the card first, dotting some glue about and sprinkling the glitter.  Works better but sometimes you have to do it a few times to get the right effect.  Still it's fun to play around with.  Looks like trees, some shaped by the wind.  Or perhaps seaweed with the mermaids magic touch ;) 




These aren't finish yet and still a work in progress, but like how they are turning out so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.