Sunday, August 27, 2017

Petalfly

When I started this card, this is not at all how I had envisaged it.  Originally I had the peony leaves as trouser legs, the cornflower petal as the hat and feathers for wings of this majestic fairy.  As you can see it turned out rather different indeed..... such is my cluttered brain.

 
Still it makes a rather interesting butterfly from flower petals.  I added a touch of glitter and sealed it all under plastic.  I'm wondering if a fixing spray would have been better.  I wanted to preserved it for longer, but it looked better before the plastic topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.