Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Frog Paperweight that lead to cards

Meet my cheeky frog.  Hand painted pebble with oil paints, varnished, then some googly eyes added, along with a foam base to prevent scratches.
Doesn't it look cute in it's wild habitat! LOL!  I gave it to my other half to brighten up his desk.


When I cut out the foam feet base, this gave me another idea for card toppers.  A silly but fun one, that I think are great for kids.  I enjoyed making them too.  I need to make a few more and sell as a pack of four or so.  I'm not convinced that single cards are always the bet option with Etsy because of the lack of postage options.  Which I'm certain is puts most buyers off if they want more than  one item of you.

As you can see the punch confetti came in handy once again in these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.