Sunday, August 27, 2017

Mums Birthday Card

So today is my mothers birthday and this is the card she got from me.  A nice little embossed card topped with a dog violet flower.  Added a couple of acrylic gems and 2 shades of butterflies punched out of a paint colour booklet.


Since we live in different countries I ordered flowers to be delivered by Bunches.co.uk, who I find are good value and actually deliver on time.  This is a biggie when you live on an island.  After all you don't want the people you care about to think you forgot them.

I used another company once and they not only failed to deliver on the day, but any of the following 3 days, the first bouquet sat in a courier depot for 4 days.  They sent out a second one, but it was a week after my friends birthday so wasn't happy with their service at all and the discount they offered on my next order was no consolation either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.