Monday, July 17, 2017

Sunday Afternoon Crafts

Well after a week of chronic fatigue or exhaustion, I finally managed to gather myself a little on Sunday afternoon.  I had an Iris card that had been lying half done in the drawer, for I don't know how many weeks.  So I thought I'd better get it finished off.


I had picked up the punch set in Lidl at a reduced price this week, so added a yellow heart border to the bottom.  I think it goes really well ~ but I may be a little bias.  It's now up in my Etsy store here.

I also had 8cm bits of ribbon and string left over from the glitter cards in the previous post.  I wanted to make bows, but with the bits being so short, it took me a while to figure out how to do it.  Despite all the you tube and other tutorials, I ended up having to do it my own way as the bits were so short.  But at least the dog was happy, since this is one thing I could do on the sofa ~ he hates me sitting on my lonesome in a chair.
Well at least now, I have some more bits to stick on the cards in future, when that will be, I have no idea.  If you notice the little yellow heart, that is from the punch, yep I'm saving the confetti too!!

I had a couple more Buttercups waiting to be mounted onto cards, so I decided to do them and add them to my Etsy listing choices (you get 10 pictures per listing now.. Yippee!).  Now if they would sort out the postage options, I'd be delighted.

As you can see I got to play with my new punch set again, I think I'll do a post on that later, it will be a short one, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.