Friday, July 7, 2017

Not a Night Owl

To say I had a late night watching movies with the Mr, is not something that comes from me very often.   However that's what we did the other night and then I popped off to bed, looking for a deep sleep.  Ha, said my body, that's what you think! As it rudely awoke me 3 hours later and gave me pains that probably equal childbirth (I had a C section so have to guess).  At this point, you come to your senses really fast and grab your strongest prescription pain killers, take 2 and a muscle relaxant, then proceed with the breathing exercises and a hot water bottle attached to you.  After about 20 -30 mins all the meds kick in.

Now most people would lay back down and try to get some sleep, after all it's only 5:30 am!  But I think I was sort of in body shock, which in turn sent my brain into overdrive (again)!  I ended up with a cup of tea at my crafting desk.  Yup I think I can make cards in my sleep deprived state ~ turns out I can....... 🤒🙄😂






A set of six mini note cards with manilla envelopes. Light pink card, cerise crepe paper, pink & wine ribbon, with Owl ribbon on top.  I'm pretty certain there was more glue on my fingers than the cards.  I also put the left overs on the back using crepe hearts and the shimmer gauze ribbon.  Except one, which got a band of crepe like the front, well that was bound to happen in my zoned out state.  The only thing that surprises me, is that it was only on one! 🦉🃏🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.