Monday, July 17, 2017

Glitter, Glitter everywhere!

I do love glittery things, but oh my, does that glitter go everywhere or what.  I made some more little notecards, this time in green with butterfly ribbon.
But I thought they were a bit on the plain and boring side, so I thought to myself a little bit of glitter on the outer edge would be cool.  I also thought it would be easy to get it to stick, after about the 3rd attempt I think I got enough on the cards (and everywhere else in the vicinity) and my fingers!

I think I'm happy with them now, so they've been dusted, tagged and bagged! Currently they need a proper photo and are sitting in the not yet for sale box, along with quite a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.