Sunday, October 2, 2011

Knitted Boots

Ok so now that I've actually finished these....no thanks to the DH or DOH (Dopey Other Half) as he broke my smaller curved upholstery needle.... So he's in the Sin Bin for the day!!!

Just a finished wearable pic and one so you can see the actual pattern clearly.  They turned out to be a size 7-8 in the end so  I think I could have bought a size 6 espadrille for the sole and gotten a good fit for my 7 1/2 feet.

Still I'm looking forward to wearing them when it gets cold enough...... hopefully a good few months away yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.