Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tissue box Cards

  Seemed a shame to burn the empty box, so I made a tri fold card out of it.  I tidied up the aperture with a stanley knife and made sure the edges were straight.
Stuck a picture in the window, printed out a verse, glued that on and there you have one quirky birthday card.
I really love the pattern on these boxes, only downside is that I don't really get through that many tissues! Can't remember the last time I had a cold..... not since Scotland at least.

On the second one I decided to try Some decoupage, well I think that's what they call it. I'm new to that side of craft but have taken a liking to it for the moment.
I found the waterlily  free on PeeJay's site so that was a bonus. I have to say she's really clever in making these herself.

It actually turned out better than I thought it would, since I didn't really like the box and had no clue what was going in the aperture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.