Friday, July 15, 2011

Tee-shirts to Toys

I haven't got much of a hoard at the moment... unfortunately.  However I had a couple of big tees that I wanted to use up to make toys. I got the stuffing from an old pillow and bought some felt for trims.
I just adore the wacky monster toys that are about and the other funky animals, so after looking and reading a bit on the net, I set about making some, I decided to sew the features on by hand first as it was easier.

I really like Frankie the Green Monster and he cheered up my sick partner, who grabbed him immediately.










The red ones are all felt, as I had too much of that colour and not sure as to how I'm going to use it all up.  The first one looks more like a red carrot than a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.