Thursday, October 21, 2010

Travel Accessories

Well I recently got my first ever passport... hmm wonder how many years before it gets its first stamp...lol

Anyway I had bought a pink leather cover for it but decided I didn't really like it. I wanted something a bit different. I found a great tutorial on http://sewbunnybum.blogspot.com/2008/04/passport-sleeve-tutorial.html
and had a few trial runs because I wanted straight edges, the ones I wasn't happy with were given away.
I decided that it might be cool to have luggage tags too. The tutorial for these can be downloaded for free at http://homespun-threads.com/hp_zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=77 you can't see it on mine but there is a clear plastic sleeve for the info card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.