Monday, April 16, 2018

Dog basket upgrade

So I got this dog basket ages ago and he's never been keen on it. It came with a 2 inch thick pad - if you can call it that.   I had changed it to a foam cushion from our old couch, but that was still too firm for him, although it was handy for the midget to look out the window!

I had old pillows to use up rather than bin, so after washing and battering to get fluffed up and sort of even again, I found that it fits as is.  So that made life very easy.  With the fabric scraps from my stash I made a pillow slip, handy that the twill bit was already cut to size.  I used the left over fleece for the top part, because it's soft and cosy and he loves fleecy blankets.



Ten minutes later we have a comfy bed, that he actually likes to jump into.......... oh he doesn't sleep there, he's such a cling-on and lives the good life on the sofa/bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.