Monday, April 16, 2018

50th Birthday Invitations

So my sister in law is having her big one this year.  Apparently she's getting ahead of herself and getting everything organised now for the event in September.  The number dwindled from her original order and I'm left with a load of 80% complete cards. (long story and the reason I'm not keen on custom orders).



So this is what my kitchen table looked like for a few days, getting all the bits ready to assemble.  Not that my desk was much better after, but we need to eat at the table sometimes.  Bearing in mind that I could only sit at the desk for up to half an hour before the pain kicked in, then had to take meds and forget about cards, or they'd turn out funny and maybe glue myself to them in the process.



I really like how they turned out in the end.  I had all the party details printed out on inserts. On the Front was her picture with ribbons, jute, tags and a Tibetan silver charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.