Saturday, January 28, 2017

Drop Big Fabel leftovers

I had about 2 balls leftover from mum's jumper.  Now they have been sitting in the press (cupboard) for over a year and I'd been planning socks out of them.   I'd found a pattern ages ago that helps you knit any yarn sock, all you had to do was know your gauge. I knit from the cuff down as I'm more comfortable with that way and now use kitchener stitch to graft the toes.





Now I can't remember where I got the any yarn pattern,  But I think it was How to  make any size socks with any wieght yarn by Nancy McMullen.  Or you can try this one called a Sock-u-lator is available for free.  Do you think one day I might remember I have a sock loom sitting in the box unused?


I also had enough to knit a bonnet which turned out slightly larger than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.