Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Card Stock

I am toying with the idea of bring out a new line of cards.  I made 3 the other day as I had a family birthday coming up next month.  Thinking I had plenty time, only to be told that the said family is off on holiday next week for 3 weeks........... arrggghh.  so I was a bit rushed ~~ not part of the plan at all!

Anyway, a while back I had bought a little fabric craft pack, at the time I knew what I was going to use it for but being me I put it in the cupboard and forgot all about it until 2 days ago.  I also keep all 'bits' that might be useful, so this was the outcome of my hoarding.
The butterfly one has gone off in the post now and hopefully will reach before they go on holidays!  I think I'll make a few more and see if they sell.  These are my own designs and you may not copy they without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.