Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pocket change



Considering I do most of my shopping online I am pretty annoyed that I have on just discovered Fatcheese which give you cash-back on goods ordered at certain sites through their website.  Would have been good when I was booking my travels!!
I really wish I'd known about it sooner, it would have been a nice wee bonus to spend on something I wouldn't normally be able to get.
I've also sent my daughter to the uk site since she's a student and orders a lot, including her food shop online.  Lets face it students need every penny they can get!!

I've seen a few similar sites that offer you rewards but to be honest they have never amounted to anything with me.  Of course that and the fact that I'm always wary of this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.