Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slapping a card together .....

 

I'm trying to broaden my horizons with card marking a little.  I'm just used to pressing flowers and arranging them in aperture cards.
Anyway with my friends 40th today and not being able to find anything suitable in time...... I just don't get out enough ;)  I did a quick(ish) Google and found some free papers and images. Actually I took longer trying to locate my paints!
Painted the girl and arranged on card.  I like how it turned out.... seemingly Forty is the new F word....
She won't get the card until the weekend..... hopefully it arrived ok, as she came all the way from the Outer Hebrides to Dublin to see Dirty Dancing in the theatre with her sister, isn't it nice to do something different on your birthday for a change!  I wouldn't be surprised if her family arrange a surprise party for her when she gets back at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.