Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What will you find in your Driveway?

Apart from the gravel and the mountain of weeds that it seems to attract every year, you might find a lot of things waiting for you in the driveway........some welcome and some not!

Usually all I have is gravel and a hoard of weeds, along with the stalker cats......lol  Well it was tidy up about the house this week..........or try to..... and I thought I'd start of with the big weeds that were starting to think that they lived here! So when that was done it was the little ones turn to get evicted, so you can imagine my suprise when I pulled this out of the gravel!!! 


 Yep that is a mini carrot........ makes you wonder how it got there?  The only thing I can come up with is that the birds put it there...  still it did amuse me for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.