Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skull Chullo

Well I'm back from my Scottish road trip, the weather was great, so I think my timing was perfect for a change and with 640 miles each way and 6 hours on the ferries you really want good weather!!
Thanks to my mum I came home with a whole box of aran odd balls, so I'm really chuffed about that, there's even a hank of pure hand-spun wool in there!!
I decided to give the Ski Skulls pattern a go, although I never thought it would be big enough for my head, however it is, but think it is better suited to my daughter..... who said no thanks so have put it up for sale.
I found the crown too long so ended up taking it back to do the decreases on every row for a better fit.

So now that it's done I'm hoping to make another one for myself...minus the skulls.....just searching for a replacement chart, might even have to try my own, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.