Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The big Six O






This card incorporates 2 things I'm not good at, mathematical equations and German.  So I had to do some online hunting to find what I needed.  I could ask the in-laws, however I know they wouldn't keep it secret.

I know the person will appreciate the effort I put into this (hopefully).  He's always quoting theories and physics etc in everyday scenarios, so this should humour him.  I was lucky to find 2 old German stamp images with 60 on them.

Last year I picked up a 6 and 0 cake sparklers on sale, especially for the occasion.  I've never used them before so not quiet sure if I should light them at the top or bottom!?

Whilst his birthday isn't until October, I can't see me having the time to make this in the next couple of months, which are going to be quiet busy.  Getting ready for the in-laws visit, other birthdays and an anniversary.  Or whatever else life might throw in for luck.  Plus I've a pile of pressed flowers that need to be used up before they get passed their best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.