Monday, March 5, 2012

Sewing Saturday

I was really lucky to pick up some shabby chic fabric (aka duvet cover) in the charity shop this week. Trust me this is a rare find, I guess the only reason it was still there was because it was torn.
I've been itching to sew for months now, probably the nice weather and the arrival of Spring.  But haven't found the 'right' fabric until now.  I had planned on making a half apron, but I couldn't find the picture of the one I wanted to make and then again maybe I'm better with a full apron.  I drew up a sketch of what I wanted and went from there, this is the result. 
I really adore the retro shabby chic feel/look.
Got a few more things planned for the leftover load of fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.