Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crafty bits

Just received my goody bag of craft bits today, can't wait to use them.  although I haven't a clue what I'm going to do with them yet, still no harm in having a stash.

Have also recently discovered an intolerance to caffiene. Yet another to add to the list! I've still a box of green tea which I only just discovered and was rather fond of.  I thought it might be a good idea to gift bag the tea bags, they can be sent with letters cards or notes and come to think of it, could be handy for me to take out with me in case I fancy a cuppa with my own teabags ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.