Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jeans skirt

I got these jeans in the charity shop and never did like them much. They started off as bootflares which I then made into skinny fits. I then decided I wanted a denim skirt but couldn't  find one the right length for me.
So I cut of the legs at the knee and opened the front seam to the zip and the back all the way up, removed the waistband including the belt loop.  Made the waist smaller, added new buttonholes to the band. Added bits to the gaps pinned tried on and sewed in place. Easy!  When it's done being a skirt I'll be converting it to an apron like here  really good for garden or crafts even!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.