Monday, June 20, 2011

Sock Recycle

Well I bought some cozy socks last winter and they were fine to wear for a few hours but not the whole day as they seemed to limit the circulation to my feet. So I decided to find a use for them, especially the fair isle styled ones as they were my faves.
The least loved pair made a draught excluder, well it's a practical use and saved them from the bin/fire.

 These were my faves because of the design, so I converted them to mittens since I'm very prone to cold hands. I still have some of this sock left and have saved it as I plan to make some sock toys and plushies at a later date, once I have all the necessary materials and designs at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.