Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The V day card


Well I finally made the card for himself. I like the way it turned out, even though this was not the intended design. I found a silver card gift box, so I used that for the card and just printed out the rest and glued it on.

I was brought up to believe that homemade gifts are the best because the person took the time and care, as well as some thought into what they made.

I for one am quite happy to get knitted/crocheted goods as well as edible goodies. I have to admit it has been a few years since I got anything handmade! If I remember correctly it was a crushed velvet scarf.  I don't have enough crafty friends I guess and it's easier for everyone to go to a shop and buy something, well maybe not but it's less time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.