Thursday, February 17, 2011

Have your cake and eat it

I finally managed to bake a cake from Dove farms Plain flour, this was my 3rd try and it worked out great.  No complaints from anyone! Yippee

The first one was too dry, the second a disaster. I've also managed to successfully bake a zesty orange sponge with the same flour, but am still perfecting the Madeira cake recipe.

I've also discovered  Tritamyl Gluten Free Bread Mix so now make my own bread and it's great for home-made pizzas too. I made a pizza the other night and was told it was the best they'd ever tasted.
So with that in mind I will be working my way through Odlums gluten Free recipes which are available on their site.

http://www.odlums.ie/index.php?page=gluten-free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.