Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First snow of Winter

 

Ok so far we've escaped all the previous snow. Yes I know, we've been extremely lucky.
A fews days ago we got a little bit and it stayed, this morning we got another dusting. Personally I love the snow, probably because I never really had any growing up. I just love the crisp, clean feeling I get from it, and yes, if there was a hill outside I would be sledging too!!! Even at my age ;oP
As you can see from the photo the road is white well packed snow and although is ok to drive on, you don't want to meet a big truck on it, just ask the guy behind me today who had a freaky slippery moment after one passed us. Thankfully he regained control and didn't bump anything. I got a bit of a start when I saw him coming at me sideways from behind!
Well let's  hope no one comes through the garden wall this winter.  Keep warm and be safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.