Thursday, August 30, 2018

My Warrior Friends Fundraiser



Avril is a beautiful girl (inside and out) struck down by chronic Lyme disease and multiple co infections. She is now at the stage where she is being cared for, has exhausted all treatment available in Ireland and now needs help from the kindness of strangers to fund her last hope of treatment in Germany.

It's her birthday next month, so wouldn't it be great if say 1000 people donated €10 each to her Fundraiser!!?    #fundraising #Lymedisease #medical

She has a blog and runs social media pages as a distraction/hobby and makes no income from them.  So if you want to read her story or blog, please do and be kind if you must comment.   It's difficult enough battling an illness without having to deal with rude and ignorant people.


I can thank my lucky stars, that with all the tick bites I've had over the years I haven't been struck down by the disease.  Yes I suffer from chronic pain and it's exhausting, but there are loads out there worse off than me.  I'm grateful I can still do little things that most people take for granted, even if they do them daily and I only do them once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.