Thursday, August 30, 2018

Dish Scrubbers

I went into the local yarns store the other week looking for crochet cotton, as I am wanting to take myself out of my comfort zone a little.  Plus I've been wanting to try some fine crochet for a while now, just not brave enough to tackle it.  However they never had any, no surprise there.  Seems knitting and knitwear isn't on trend..... 

Anyhow we talked about some yarns, bobble, Donegal etc then I saw this odd one at the counter.  Turned out to be a yarn for making either a dish cleaner or hand mitt for washing yourself (like the little exfoliating gloves you can buy).  So I thought why not, I'm sick of the scourer sponges, bits sticking in the pan lids and not environmental either being disposable.





I made four from one ball.  I've found them to be very effective during the wash up, which was a pleasant surprise.  I'm a convert!  I picked up the last ball in the shop in Blue and got 5 out of it.  I've sent one to my mum, who put it to use right away and told me it was wonderful for the wash up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.