Sunday, May 21, 2017

26-9 Pullover by Pierrot

This lightweight sweater has been sitting on my needles since September 2015!  Yep that's a long time.  Mainly thanks to my meds, because knitting on meds is not helpful - unless you like taking your work back all the time.


The pattern isn't hard, but it's charted, rather than written format.  Which is a whole new thing for me and I admit, I had to google help with Japanese knitting.





The charts were a bit confusing, but I eventually figured them out when I had a clear head.  After a year from starting, I was glad I was picking it up again with the sleeves.   I'm just finishing off the crochet edging and tucking in the loose ends.  I can say that I'm happy it's finally ready for summer - even if it is a year from when I planned!



The pattern can be found on the gosyo website here, right down at the bottom of the page, on the second last row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.