Sunday, May 21, 2017

Drops 150-7 Fox Sweater

This sweater is supposed to use 3 different yarns, however it works out as an Aran weight sweater.  I was looking for a simple sweater and thought I'd give it a go with a dusky pink Aran weight yarn.  The same yarn I used for the poncho and hat.  I still have a good bit left since I bought 3 balls of it.



It's knit in the round and a little A line.  What I like about it is the simple detail and the fact that it's a brilliant fit, especially around the shoulders and neck.  I usually have to do some adjusting in that area.  But not with this pattern.





The sleeves are nice and long, something I always have a problem with when buying sweaters.  Not that I can find warm ones for the winter, since I can't wear wool.  I look like I have fleas or something with all the itching it causes.  But this contains 20% wool and is ok.  Although I did knit mum a pure wool sweater that had the yarn treated, and that didn't cause any problems.  But it didn't hold up well after washing and lost it's thick cosy feel.  Which was a huge disappointment.

So if you would like to knit this Drops 150-7 Fox Sweater have fun.  I'm off to find a tank top/vest pattern for my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.