Sunday, April 22, 2012

Aztec Cardigan

 Well here it is the finished article, This is going to be my House cardigan.  The chart I made up myself using the Superdry Buffalo one as a guide, but the pattern first caught my eye in Harry Potter when Hermione wore a cardi with the design.
It was a good way to use oddments of aran, rather than hats or socks.
 








I used approximately 400g Grey, 100g Purple, 200g Cream, 100g Smokey blue. 
Of course when I tried it on, I realised the the button band (duh) was back to front for me, so I had to redo it or choose years of struggling to close the buttons!!

the charts.



















1 comment:

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.