Monday, December 5, 2011

Usefull uses for seemingly useless things

You know, I often wondered what, if anything I could do with the fluff from the tumble dryer.   Well now I have found a use for it.......but it's going to take a while to collect enough, still waste not want not!
I will be interested to see how good they work.  So if you have some fluff, empty toilet roll tubes and paper to hand, head along to Homemade Mamas page for some DIY.
Of course you can use the tubes for all sorts of other things too  like sweet parcels, crackers etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.