Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Constant Knitter

 

I honestly don't know what I will do with myself when I finish all my yarn..... I will be at a loss, I think!
So lately I've made a pair of crochet slippers for him and I'm hoping that the soles will last a lot longer than the poor socks,  still I found a solution to that by sewing a fabric sole to the sock. 

I've been knitting bonnets with the leftovers which I hope to sell a few, however I can see them ending in the charity shop.
I'm trying to save my dk yarn for a crochet blanket, I should really just crochet the squares before I use it for something else..... I'm terrible for that!





At the same time I've returned to working on the Bolero I started back in august (I think), It's a charted pattern, this is a first for me, as I'm used to written patterns.  Fortunately it was simple enough to follow and I hope to finish the final round of crochet tonight.



The photo is a sneak preview, I used Zettl nadine yarn from lidl I have to say it was the best €9.99 I spent, as it was perfect for this pattern.

And lastly I forgot to add the little phone sock which was just a little fun thing to do to relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.