Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Patchwork Draught Excluder

I saved all the scrappy bits from previous projects, just in case!  Well here is what I used some for. I must state that I am not into patchwork in any way.  It requires a level of patience which I have not yet achieved (I'd love to try it though), so to all quilters out there who do these things properly and tidily I salute you!
This was curtain fabric so is quite heavy and not really suited to anything but curtains and upholstery.  Still it turned out ok, I stuffed it with beanbag filling... bit messy and I think I put too much in, so will have to take some out at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.