Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunset Shadow

Spent the afternoon trying to sort out the mess in the driveway, after the tree boughs snapped a couple of weeks ago.  We're getting there slowly but surely, and we'll have some logs for the fire for those super frosty nights that are no doubt on the way!
I had a little fire with all the little twiggy bits, or a gelly as we call it back home! And for a minute or two when the sun was setting I had this spooky shadow on the end wall.  I just managed to run inside and get the camera out in time!

Shame it's a bit late for Halloween!!


While I'm at it I think I'll share a photo my daughter took on bonfire night (c) E Macaulay. I think it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.