Monday, November 21, 2011

Reclaimed Aran Sweater

You might recognize the yarn from the carlito crew cardi that I made earlier.  Well it had lost it's shape and had bobbled big time. Since I don't like waste, I decided it was going to get a new life as a sweater, I was worried I wouldn't have enough to finish the sleeves as the yardage is less 2nd time around, but I did  phew!!
The pattern came from Viking Patterns for knitting, although I changed the sleeves to set in and added an extra pattern repeat at the bottom otherwise it would have only reached my bellybutton.....lol  not good!  I intend to be warm this winter.

If you want to see better pictures go to Ravelry and view the others great works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.