Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rosebud Edging

I've been at this rosebud edging for my lacey top for a few weeks now, I know it could've been finished ages ago had I really put my mind to it.

But as it was I kept losing my place or dropping a stitch........ something you don't want to do!!! with fine lace knits.

The pattern edging is available here  http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/lace/edgings.htm  if anyone wants to try it.

I have to say it was the perfect edge for the lacey top by Shiri Mor especially since I couldn't get lace trim anywhere to match.  Even the ribbon is Teal as it went better than the green that was in stock in the shop.

Now what to do with the rest of the cone as this didn't appear to make a dent in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.