Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update on Lacey knit

Well the main part is done and yippee after blocking it's a perfect fit...phew and it's still a crop top on me despite all those extra rows.

I don't think I will find lace in that colour so I've started to knit in 2ply an 1958 woman's weekly lace edging which is a bit tricky and can only be worked on in the daytime....... I'm seriously starting to wonder if I should have gone for the easy option of quick crochet around the neck line.

Will be in town on friday so will get the ribbon trims then.
In the meantime here's the preview of the almost finished top.......I'm sure I'll get the neck done before the summer actually arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.