Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gentle reminder...

Well I thought it was time to catch up with all my emails this morning. I don't get many thankfully!
Anyway what landed in my inbox this morning was a gentle reminder (from a crafting site) that Valentines day is round the corner......... I had totally forgotten about it....***moans*** and with all the frost at the moment, cuddling up at the fire is all anyone wants to do.

But looking on the bright side there are 3 weeks to go to figure out what to do for my long term partner, (calling him my boyfriend just sounds daft after almost 15 years).

Plan A is cook him a steak dinner (his favourite), and if he's really lucky I'll bake a Black Forest Gateaux for dessert.
Plan B weather permitting is that we take a day trip somewhere. Making sure that where-ever we go is open.

I'll see what bit's n bobs I've got for making his card and scour the net for a nice verse, as I couldn't put one together if I tried..... well I don't think I could.

I tried to surprise him with a walk in the woods this week and they had closed it for 2 days for maintenance!  Just my luck! Mind you saying that it was a crazy day full of little glitches and events. Of course I blame the Full Moon.... it seems to have a strange effect on some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.