Monday, February 25, 2019

2018 The year that bugged me

After that parasitic wasp landed on my car, it raised more awareness of the bugs around me.  Either that or there were more than usual, or both.  Here is a selection of what I found inside, at the back door and on the road.
That is my first ever shield bug, pupa and Silver Y moth.  The slug I hunted for 2 weeks before it curled up by the sink!  A ladybird was found on my salt container and put back out.  The spiders get to stay, unless they are the ones that make giant webs all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.