Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Eco Scarf Hanger

Just a quick share of an interesting but usefull idea for those small branches or sturdy twigs.  Why not turn them into a scarf hanger?  This was an image found on Tumbler ~ no I don't use it, I have enough trouble undertanding the point ot Twitter let alone Tumbler.


I would imagine that you assemble the branch pieces in the order you want them.  Then perhaps drill holes top and bottom to glue wooden dowels in (although this frame looks a bit thin for this, screws would be secure but untidy in my opinion).  Perhaps another way is using a glue gun to secure them and then when the frame is fixed in place everything is secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.