Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Charity Knits

Phew! I seem to be falling behind in my postings, well more like keep forgetting or get distracted.
Anyway I used up all my Aran yarn scraps by making some charity knits. A couple of pet blankets and a bundle of hats.
 I really liked the Antler hat pattern, even reversed the pattern midway through on the blue one for a different look.

This is just a sample.  It cleared all the odd balls though. Just in time for the new additions of yarn to my stash.  so much for trying not to buy more yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.