Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crochet Waistcoat

Finally it's complete. There is no pattern for this it was just made up as I went along using cotton DK and I think a 3mm hook.

 I worked the top parts first using a fan stitch, working towards the shoulder shaping as I went.
Then working downwards with the same fan stitch, the first row creates a circle,  continued until desired length. Sew back and front together.

I used a pineapple style hem, chart which I found here, yes it was for a bag but works good as a hem too!
Finally single crochet 4 rounds, creating a button hole on round 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.