Sunday, October 1, 2017

Celtic Trinity Knot Cards


I have been wanting to make some cards with charms for a while.  At first I thought I would just make gift tags.  But the Kraft tags weren't as sturdy as I would've liked. 
I mounted the Tibetan silver charms onto the tags, at this point I decided to punch the cards to hold the tag.  Whilst the tags looked fine like this, I thought that they needed a bit more, so I added some cerise crepe rectangles behind them.
I really like these, you receive them as a card and can either remove the tag and use it to gift a present, or you can just keep the charm and add it to a necklace or bracelet (or do both).

I decided to put them in 2 packs and you can buy them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.