Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Second Canvas Sneak Peek

Whilst the first attempt at canvas painting went kind of alright.  I thought I would have another attempt.  Well I am beginning to wonder, if perhaps I am a bit ambitious or just a little impatient.  For the second one I decided on doing a cockerel, on paper it would be a doddle, with my other paints.  I'm starting to wish I chosen a different subject.


I keep telling myself just to keep at it and build on it, that it'll be worth it in the end.  Although it is now a bit further on, than pictured above.  I wanted to go at it some more, however the light wasn't right.  There have been too many dull days and for some reason I can't quite work the colours with the indoor lights on.  Perhaps I need new glasses.
I haven't decided yet whether to keep it to a white background or fill it in.  I suppose I'll see how I feel once it's done ~ whenever that may be.

I can safely say there will be nothing ambitious for the large canvas that's left, or even the smallest one for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.