Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Card Recycle



Now that I finally have my desk to work at, I can make a start on recycling all the cards and other bits, that I have stored in a box for the last year and a half.

I'd bought some coloured card and envelopes to make some cards to donate to an animal charity. I'd also bought some card stock in Lidl and won a pack too, so it really was calling on me to get going.  It's great when you know what exactly you're going to do, unfortunately this was not me and therefore, the card making session was time consuming and most of that was spent cutting bits of card and toppers.

The first session went quickly, as I was making a bundle that were the same and also some toppers which I'd made months ago.  However the next lot, was a case of trying to decide how to reuse the bits, what card or paper went with them and what colour of card to stick them on. 



As you can see I only made a few in the afternoon, and it wasn't till I was nearly done that I realised most were Christmas cards, which made me laugh. I'll be keeping one or two for myself.

1 comment:

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.